Blog posts, infographics, newsletters, websites: You name it, Kate has written it.
Kate Rein is a 25-year veteran of the communication industry, with extensive experience in medical marketing and healthcare.
Why work with Kate and Wolf Creek Publications?
- Readability. Kate’s writing is clean, clear and concise. Even for an audience of executives, surgeons or academics, she strives for readability no higher than ninth grade level.
- Creativity. Innovative themes, eye-catching headlines and captivating leads are common features.
- Dependability. Clients say that Kate’s work is always on target and on deadline.
- Professionalism. Kate has worked successfully in a range of organizational cultures. She’s reliable and can be trusted to work well with even the most demanding sources.
- Awards. She has a long list of local and national communication honors.
- Accuracy. Kate spots grammar, spelling and punctuation errors — even ones you didn’t know were errors. She can follow AP, AMA, Chicago or a client’s own style.
- Precision. In addition to proofreading copy, Kate reviews page layout — and can’t sleep at night unless every bullet is lined up, leading is consistent and text is wrapped correctly.
Wolf Creek Publications welcomes long-term contracts or one-time projects. Contact Kate for rates per hour or per word.